I wrote my last final exam this morning at 830. My last 3 exams have been at 830am, 3 days in a row. Brutal!
I fly home to Vancouver on Tuesday, April 21st.
From now until I leave, I have lots of things to do.
- watch the playoffs w/o school looming over me Go Canucks Go!
- graduating friends from the IT helpdesk who are leaving for the real world, job pending for many
- Lots of Guelph friends to say by to….just for the summer?
- clean up my room then pack it up and store it at a friends place
- once again. HOCKEY! Go canucks Go!
Thankfully the weather outside is beautiful so I can now enjoy full shorts/t-shirt weather. I’ll find something to blab about next week